Full-Time Office Manager
Position immediately available
eTown is a Boulder-based nonprofit organization that produces a nationally syndicated weekly radio program that reaches nearly 300 stations nationwide (and is podcast globally). eTown’s mission is to educate, entertain and inspire a diverse audience, through music and conversation, to create a socially responsible and environmentally sustainable world.
In 2012, eTown opened the doors to eTown Hall, a solar-powered multi-media community center in the heart of Downtown Boulder. In addition to housing the production facilities that help us create our flagship radio program, eTown Hall is home to a variety of community-hosted events from concerts to film screenings, fundraisers to forums, and much more.
About the position:
The Office Manager will fill a variety of needs and will be an asset in furthering eTown’s mission. We are seeking an outstanding individual to run our office.
- Carry out front desk reception duties
• Manage office correspondence including email and phone calls
• Execute routine daily, weekly and monthly administrative duties to ensure that the office runs at peak efficiency
• Help other office staff with basic IT needs including computer, server, internet, and copier troubleshooting
• Work with the House/Production Manager position in support of eTown’s volunteer program.
• Assist with basic ticketing and box office admin tasks, such as sending daily ticket counts and processing occasional phone and in-person ticket sales that come through the office.
• Perform off-site errands as needed, such as checking the PO Box, bringing deposits to the bank, etc.
• Responsible for maintaining general office tidiness on both floors of the office, including keeping the kitchen areas stocked with cleaning supplies, making sure those areas remain free of clutter, etc.
• Other occasional tasks and projects as assigned
• Position may include occasional night and weekend hours in support of special events
- Strong organizational skills
• Great attention to detail and an attitude of service
- Excellent time management skills
• Able to multi-task and prioritize in an energetic, fluid and creative work environment
• Minimum 2 years experience in office coordination or equivalent position
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and other database systems including Google Drive
• Demonstrated success supporting nonprofits and/or small staffs
• Experience working with volunteers a plus
• Experience assisting with event production a plus
• Valid Colorado driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume, cover letter and salary requirements in one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
eTown would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
eTown is an equal opportunity employer.