eTown is currently hiring for the following positions:
Office and Facilities Manager
eTown is seeking to hire an experienced office and facilities manager to join our small yet mighty team. The Office and Facilities Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and Events and will be responsible for ensuring that eTown Hall (both the building and the office) operates efficiently and smoothly each and every day. If you’re a passionate self-starter with a can-do attitude, please apply today!
What You Get to Do:
- Be the front line communication for this mission driven non-profit.
- Coordinate and oversee administrative duties in the office
- Manage office and food supplies
- Manage vendor relationships and coordinate necessary repair and maintenance for the building
- Event support (staffing, advancing, guest list management, etc.)
- Support annual fundraising campaign
- Provide administrative support for team members
- Occasional support for live show production
What You Bring to eTown:
- Commitment to fairness and respect for all genders, races and creeds
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years work in similar field
- Skilled in decision-making, guest relations, interpersonal communications, organization, time management, and staff management
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Discretion and diplomacy in handling of confidential information
- Positive attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Drive, etc. with the ability to learn and use additional third-party software programs
- Executive support experience preferred
What Makes Working at eTown Great:
- We provide:
- A great work environment in a central downtown Boulder location
- Paid Vacation
- Simple IRA match
- Our commitment to our employees, our community and the environment
- We take our work and mission seriously and try NOT to take ourselves too seriously 🙂
How to Apply:
- If you are interested in this opportunity, please share your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Office and Facilities Manager” in the subject line, and we will review your application as soon as possible.
- Pay commensurate with experience, but not less than $55,000
We are also always on the lookout for House Managers, Security Personnel, and Merch Sellers
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The House Manager is in charge of organizing the staff and client needs while events are taking place. You will be in charge of opening and closing during the events, which will include unlocking/locking doors, turning on lights, and preparing the space for the specific event. You will be in charge of a staff of 5 – 10 people depending on the event. Hospitality experience required.
Security is in charge of who is coming in and out of the event space. Tasks include, checking tickets, checking IDs, checking vaccination cards, making sure guests don’t exit with a drink, and making sure there is a sense of order in our lobby area. Experience related to security is recommended.
Merch sellers will be responsible for selling a performer’s merchandise such as albums, CDs and t-shirts during the performer’s concert. Retail experience preferred.