Below are open positions here at eTown:
Office Manager Job Description
eTown is seeking to hire an experienced office manager to join our small but mighty team.
The Office Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the office operates efficiently and smoothly each and every day.
If you’re a passionate self-starter with a can-do attitude, please apply today.
What You Get to Do:
- Be the front-line communication for a mission driven non-profit
- Coordinate and oversee all administrative duties in the office
- Order office and food supplies
- Schedule meetings and manage team deadlines
- Maintain databases (including donor lists and event software)
- Provide administrative support for team members
- Support live show production as needed
What You Bring to eTown:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar field
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, time, and calendar management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Discretion and diplomacy in handling of confidential information
- Positive attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment
- Ease and comfort with research and navigation
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office, Google Business, etc.
- Executive support experience preferred
What Makes Working at eTown Great:
- A great work environment in a central downtown Boulder location
- Paid Vacation
- Simple IRA match
- Our commitment to the environment, our employees, and our communities
- Our focus on career growth by active mentoring
- We take our work and mission seriously and… we love to laugh!
How to Apply:
- If you are interested in this opportunity, please share your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “eTown Office Manager Position” in the subject line, and we will review your application as soon as possible.
- Pay commensurate with experience, but not less than $22.50 / hr
eTown’s mission is to educate, entertain and inspire a diverse audience through music and conversation in order to create a socially responsible and environmentally sustainable world. Since 1991, eTown has produced musical, social, and environmental programming to uplift and inspire listeners around the world. The eTown community comes for the music and stays for the message. eTown has inspired a generation through music and conversation. Be part of inspiring the next.
eTown is an equal opportunity workplace.