Open Position: Office Manager / Executive Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
To Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
eTown is seeking to hire an experienced office manager and executive assistant to join our small yet mighty team. This position will provide administrative support to executives while also managing the office in downtown Boulder. We’re looking for a professional who feels equally comfortable interacting with colleagues, clients, fans, donors, and high-profile individuals. A successful candidate will be a proactive and creative problem solver who works well in a fast-paced environment. This position requires excellent communication skills and a service-oriented work ethic. If you’re a passionate self-starter with a can-do attitude, please apply today!
What You Get to Do:
- Be the front-line communication for a mission-driven non-profit
- Coordinate and oversee administrative duties in the office
- Manage office and food supplies
- Manage vendor relationships and coordinate necessary repair and maintenance for the building
- Event support (parking management, advancing, guest list management, etc.)
- Support the annual fundraising campaign
- Administrative support to executives
- Oversee scheduling of and reminders for meetings, deadlines, and tasks
- Manage organization-wide correspondence
- Maintain donor database
What You Bring to eTown:
- Commitment to fairness and respect for all genders, races, and creeds
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of work in a similar field
- Skilled in decision-making, guest relations, interpersonal communications, organization, time management, and staff management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Discretion and diplomacy in the handling of confidential information
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Drive, etc. with the ability to learn and use additional third-party software programs
What Makes Working at eTown Great:
- A great work environment in a central downtown Boulder location
- Paid Vacation
- Simple IRA match
-Our commitment to our employees, our community, and the environment
-We take our work and mission seriously and try NOT to take ourselves too seriously 🙂
eTown’s mission is to educate, entertain, and inspire a diverse audience through music and conversation in order to create a socially responsible and environmentally sustainable world. Since 1991, eTown has produced musical, social, and environmental programming to uplift and inspire listeners around the world. The eTown community comes for the music and stays for the message. eTown has inspired a generation through music and conversation. Be part of inspiring the next.
eTown is an equal opportunity workplace.
We are always on the lookout for House Managers and Security Personnel
The House Manager is in charge of organizing the staff and client needs while events are taking place. You will be in charge of opening and closing during the events, including unlocking/locking doors, turning on lights, and preparing the space for the specific event. Depending on the event, you will be in charge of a staff of 5 – 10 people. Hospitality experience required.
Security is in charge of who is in and out of the event space. Tasks include checking tickets, checking IDs, checking vaccination cards, making sure guests don’t exit with a drink, and making sure there is a sense of order in our lobby area. Experience related to security is recommended.