Conscious Alliance’s 2nd Annual ‘Art That Feeds’ Harvest Celebration
- When: October 8, 2015 Time: 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Where: eTOWN HALL / 1535 Spruce Street, Boulder, CO 80302
- Cost: $125-$200
- Share:SOLD OUT
Boulder-based non-profit, Conscious Alliance, is pleased to announce our second annual Harvest Celebration fundraiser at eTown Hall on Thursday, October 8th, 2015. This event will celebrate the organization’s effort to support communities in crisis through hunger relief and youth empowerment, as well as the harvest bounty that we are lucky enough to enjoy each fall. Hosted by Chef Hosea Rosenberg of Blackbelly Market, the event will feature leading chefs from across the Boulder community including head chef of Arcana, a Boulder restaurant opening this fall, others will be announced soon! This evening benefit will also feature an intimate solo performance by Nahko (of Nahko and Medicine for the People), in addition to a well-curated silent auction, all to benefit Conscious Alliance’s nutrition and exercise education programs for youth on economically isolated Native American reservations.
Guest Will Enjoy
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres prepared by some of Boulder’s finest chefs;
- Open bar including beer, wine and craft cocktails paired with the food;
- An intimate musical performance by Nahko, in a world-class music venue in downtown Boulder, Colorado; and
- A silent auction, featuring unique artwork, one-of-a-kind music memorabilia and more
- Date: October 8th, 2015
- Time: 6:00p-9:30pm
- Where: eTown Music Hall: 1535 Spruce Street, Boulder, CO 80302
- Tickets: $125 ($110 early bird pricing)
- VIP experience: $200, includes a meet and greet with Nahko, together with an intimate performance in the eTown Hall recording studio, an exclusive merchandise pack with a signed poster from Nahko, hors d’oeuvres and cocktails. Limited to just 25 VIPs!