Evolution of Medicine Presents Functional Forum: Evolution of Psychiatry
- When: February 6, 2017 Time: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Where: eTOWN HALL / 1535 Spruce Street, Boulder, CO 80302
- Cost: $20-$50 Plus Applicable Service Fees
General Admission Doors: 5:30pm
Show Start: 6:00pm
Show Finish: 7:30pm
VIP* After Party: 7:30pm
*VIP ticket will include VIP afterparty, 2 drink tickets and a signed copy of the Evolution of Medicine by James Maskell.
The Evolution of Psychiatry
This episode will include:
- The foundations of truly effective, root-cause focused mental health system
- Typical unresolved physiological dysfunctions that manifest as mental illness
- Concrete steps for creating the mental health centers of the future
Janet Settle, MD
Will Van Derveer, MD
Izabella Wentz, Pharm. D
For our next 2017 episode, we’ll be revisiting one of our most popular topics on the Functional Forum, the future of mental health care. This episode will be shot live in Boulder, Colorado.
We are excited to feature two psychiatrists scaling, through their "Psychiatry Masterclass", a training program, root cause based psychiatry to millions of Americans. Janet Settle, MD and Will Van Derveer, MD will present on the fundamentals of integrative psychiatry.
Returning to the Functional Forum stage for her first keynote is Thyroid Pharmacist Dr. Izabella Wentz, as she looks at the connection between thyroid heath and depression, looking at proven protocols to unwind the underlying cause of an increasingly common dysfunction.
We will also take a virtual tour of Dr. Scott Shannon's integrative clinic, a model for the future of mental health.