Savory Institute: Be Part of Igniting a Consumer Revolution
- When: October 28, 2016 Time: 8:00 am - 7:30 pm
- Where: eTOWN HALL / 1535 Spruce Street, Boulder, CO 80302
- Cost: $849
Savory Institute Is Igniting a Consumer Revolution
Be A Part Of the Consumer Revolution
What you eat and what you wear matters. It's been said before that consumers vote with their purchasing power and at this time in the world's history, this has never been more true. Pastoralists and land managers have never had a more important task, to use their livestock as the tool to regenerate soils and restore grasslands. Manufacturers are recognizing the importance of sourcing their materials from producers who are sequestering carbon and positively impacting their environment and social fabrics - now is the time for a consumer revolution!
Igniting a worldwide consumer revolution is the focus and theme for the Savory Institute's fall conference and worldwide events. Savory has made it possible for people around the globe to participate in this conversation through an online broadcast but the in-person VIP event is happening right here in Boulder, CO.
On Friday, October 28, you can engage with Allan Savory, Hunter Lovins, Grant McCargo, Will Harris, and more of the greatest thinkers of our time. Be present for the debut of our the Savory Institute's innovative media and receive a generous benefits package for joining this prestigious event.
Meet some of our speakers....
October 28-29, 2016
- Access to our 5 online Holistic Management courses (a $459 value)
- 1 year access to perks of being a Savory Network Champion (a $139 value)
- Free signed copy of new Holistic Management textbook
- VIP Gift Bag – featuring special items from the Savory Institute and Hub Network
- Free Grazing Revolution e-book by Allan Savory
- All inclusive On-the-Land Experience with Allan Savory on Oct 29th
- World-class menu from French-trained culinary chefs who specialize in farm-to-table cuisine
- First to see world-premiere of brand new episodes in new Holistic Management series
- Prestige of being a part of the event that will be broadcast globally
- Ongoing online pass to all the recorded material from the conference
- Incredible networking opportunity among an audience of global game-changers
- Unrestricted access to Allan Savory and others leaders in the Holistic Management movement
At this incredible event, we will debut the four videos we’ve spent the last year producing. These comprise the initial episodes of a larger work to come that tells the regenerative supply network story. The look and feel of these episodes will be similar to an Anthony Bourdain reality show, telling the stories of amazing but unknown heroes from around the globe. The stories are incredibly rich and focus on solutions.
Each video will be followed by an individual speaker or a small panel of speakers addressing the issues and insights revealed in the video. The entire day will be recorded and then quickly packaged for broadcast by the Savory Network Hubs the following week or online through this site.