Scrumptious Winter Cuisine: A Cooking Class at the eTown Kitchen
- When: November 17, 2014 Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Where: eTOWN HALL / 1535 Spruce Street, Boulder, CO 80302
- Cost: $65 Plus Applicable Service Fees
Ticket Sales will End on Monday, Nov. 17, 2014 at Noon (MST)
so that we may account for the amount of fresh, organic produce and
other ingredients to be provided.
Space is limited, get your tickets today!
Scrumptious Winter Cuisine
A Cooking Class at the eTown Kitchen
With Nancy Thompson
November 17th, 6pm - eTown Kitchen
1535 Spruce Street, Boulder
Join us for a unique cooking class filled with lively health discussions and scrumptious food! You will leave feeling more empowered and excited about nourishing yourself and your family!
- Learn techniques and cooking styles geared towards Winter cooking
- Enjoy hearty samples of each dish, which we will enjoy together
- Leave with new recipes and Up Your Kitchen Game!
- Talk food and health while making new friends
- Enjoy wine pairings with our prepared dishes
- Experience the amazing hospitality of the eTown Kitchen
- We use nutrient-rich ingredients, with no refined carbohydrates or gluten
- We also use all-organic, farm-raised, grass-fed, & local ingredients
The class menu is based on availability but may include Delectable Cashew Carrot Spread, Herbed Red Lentil and Root Veggie Puree, Nutty Fried Quinoa Cakes, Syrian Hasweh (DELICIOUS secret family recipe), Grain Free Focaccia Bread, Quick Pickles and more...
Nancy is a passionate local Boulder chef, health coach and food prep artist who has been honing her craft for over 30 years! She inspires, educates and empowers. You’ll never “cook” the same way again!
December 8th, 2014: Grounding Soups and Stews to Survive the Holidays!
eTown's Cooking Class series strives to be as accessible as possible. All of our recipes are 100% gluten free, and we use tasteful amounts of vegetables and animal protein. If you have other questions regarding the recipes or the inclusiveness of our classes, we would love to work with you! Please give us a call at 303-443-8696 for more information.
A Big Thank You to Isabelle Farm for being our Farm Partner for the Cooking Classes in the eTown Kitchen Series!
We are proud to offer their all-organic produce at these events