eTown’s Handmade Songs Series is a songwriting program for high school students to exhibit and expand their creativity, and to learn about music production in a professional setting. Best of all, IT’S FREE! Each year, fifteen students are selected from audio submissions to perform at eTown Hall. Of those fifteen, five finalists receive the opportunity to record their original composition in the eTown studio!
Through the Handmade Songs series, eTown is able to teach these young artists the steps between inspiration and final product at a highly professional level.
Join us for a night of great music and friendly competition!
eTown’s 2017 Fall Handmade Songs Program will take place on October 19th at eTown Hall
- All genres and styles of music are welcome
- All songs must be original compositions
- All songs must include vocals and lyrics
- Each student must submit an mp3 recording of your song
- Each student must submit lyrics
- 15 Finalists are selected from audio submissions
- DEADLINE TO SUBMIT – OCTOBER 9
The Finalists Receive:
- An opportunity to record their original song in eTown’s state-of-the-art recording studio!
- Collaboration with a professional producer and production crew
- Mentorship on navigating the music industry
- A polished version of their song in eTown’s Handmade Songs Vol. 7
- A video of their recording process
If you have any questions about eTown’s Handmade Songs Series, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall 2016 Handmade Songs
eTown’s Fall 2016 Handmade Songs Participants