eTown’s Handmade Songs Series is a songwriting program for high school students to exhibit and expand their creativity, and to learn about music production in a professional setting. Best of all, IT’S FREE! Each year, twenty students are selected from audio submissions to perform at eTown Hall. Of those twenty, five finalists receive the opportunity to record their original composition in the eTown studio!
This year, eTown’s Handmade Songs is expanding to Ft. Collins with a Spring program that will be held at The Armory in downtown Ft. Collins on March 30th! We are now accepting submissions. Click below to submit your original song for consideration.
- All genres and styles of music are welcome
- All songs must be original compositions
- All songs must include vocals and lyrics
- Each student must submit an mp3 recording of your song
- Each student must submit lyrics
- 20 Finalists are selected from audio submissions
The Finalists Receive:
- An opportunity to record their original song in eTown’s state-of-the-art recording studio!
- Collaboration with a professional producer and production crew
- Mentorship on navigating the music industry
- A polished version of their song in eTown’s Handmade Songs Vol. 6 CD
- A video of their recording process
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT – MARCH 25th
If you have any questions about eTown’s Handmade Songs Series, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org